what has 'yum update' done?

lee lee at yun.yagibdah.de
Sat Jul 13 13:44:28 UTC 2013

"Eddie G. O'Connor Jr." <eoconnor25 at gmail.com> writes:

> ALL!).....And now for......"fedup-cli --network 19"...and I'll keep my
> fingers crossed....but what's the time frame?....like an
> hour?....2?...2+1/2?....

About an hour or two --- it depends on how fast you can download
packages and on how fast your computer can install them.  Since you have
everything backed up, you can go get pizza after booting the fedup
kernel.

My screen turned off for energy saving while I was waiting to see if it
would hang when working on the SELinux policy and I thought I'll just
leave it and might take a nap.  After a while, the computer rebooted, so
I don't know what happened after 68%.  There were almost 1900 packages
to upgrade.

--
Fedora 18