USB Lan Adapter

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 01:20:35 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 10:00 PM, Rick Stevens <ricks at alldigital.com> wrote:
> On 07/15/2013 05:54 PM, Ranjan Maitra issued this missive:
>
>> On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:49:58 +0800 Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com>
>> wrote:

>>> The output of "lsusb" could be helpful.
>>

>> Thanks, sorry I should have thought about this.
>>
>> Bus 001 Device 004: ID 05e3:0608 Genesys Logic, Inc. USB-2.0 4-Port HUB
>> Bus 001 Device 005: ID 0a46:9621 Davicom Semiconductor, Inc.
>> Bus 001 Device 006: ID 14cd:8122 Super Top

No, its a 3-in-1 device, hub, card reader,and ethernet.
I bet that the nic chipset is from Davicom semiconductor.
I have one that I use on my Win7 tablet, based on the Davicom 9601 chipset...

FC

> Google "14cd:8122" but I have very little confidence in finding one
> based on what some others have said. Still, you might get lucky!

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell