please discontinue to moderate Haralds posts

lee lee at yun.yagibdah.de
Fri Jul 19 09:58:04 UTC 2013

Thomas Dineen <tdineen at ix.netcom.com> writes:

> Gentle People:
>
>    Think about how his behiaviour reflects on the effort of the entire
> Fedora community?

I don't understand why you insist that Harald speaks for "the entire
Fedora community".

Please keep in mind that how it deals with people who aren't entirely
easy to get along with for some can have much more impact on how "the
entire Fedora" community is perceived than some people who aren't
entirely easy to get along with for some can have.

BTW, I would appreciate it when posts that have gone through moderation
had a disclaimer added to them so that their readers know that they have
been moderated, even when the moderation leads to removing all content
written by its author from the post.  Is the list of senders who have
been banned from the mailing list public?  I don't like being kept in
the dark, especially not by censorship.

--
Fedora release 19 (Schrödinger’s Cat)