Video Transcoder & Screen Recorder

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu Jul 25 20:56:58 UTC 2013

Junayeed Ahnaf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I couldn't install handbrake on fedora (a search showed me that Handbrake
> doesn't compile on F19 due to some issue in llvm). So, I was wondering what
> better alternate is there for video transcoding?
>

> And I couldn't install Kazam either. So what's the best alternate for kazam,
> which is a screen recorder, by the way.

After reading the thread(s).

I pretty much use ffmpeg for everything, although some of my tools use
transcode, so I have that loaded. It will do screen capture, although I figured
out how once, put it in a script, and haven't looked at it again.

Glad you get stuff working.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>