Curious "sleep" experience

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 10:59:36 UTC 2013

On Mon, Mar 04, 2013 at 10:40:04AM +0000, Timothy Murphy wrote:

> Now it works fine, but with one curious feature.
> When I press the power button the laptop seems to be waking,
> but then goes back to sleep.
> When I press the power button a second time it wakes properly.

I too have the same issue.  And I know at least one other person with
the issue.

<http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/xfce/2013-February/001798.html>

I have not filed a bug report yet solely because I have no clue how to
single out the faulty package here.  One thing to note, I see that all
known cases are ThinkPads.

Hope this helps,

--
Suvayu