Is there a way to disable access point roaming in F18 NetworkManager?

Bill Oliver vendor at billoblog.com
Thu Mar 7 20:09:29 UTC 2013

I seem to have found an answer.  I can indicate the BSSID.  So, my
steps are:

1) Connect to the wireless access point
2) Watch /var/log/messages to see the BSSID
3) Open up NetworkManager
4) Put in that BSSID (or simply choose it -- in one case, it populated
automatically when I pushed the "select" button beside BSSID).

Since it populated automatically once I was connected and hit "select"
it may be that I don't even have to look at /var/log/messages.

In any case, that seems to stop it from jumping around.

billo