/lib/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory

Patrick Dupre Patrick.Dupre at univ-littoral.fr
Fri Mar 8 22:09:02 UTC 2013

Hello Reindl,

I tried your suggetsion on 3 packages:
labplot-2.0.0.alpha3.tar.bz2
dwg2dxf-2.1.tar.gz
scidavis-0.2.4.tar.bz2

For all of them the compilation fails when doing rpmbuild --ba
exactly the same way as I previously did, ie "manually"!!!

This is only an option when the packages have been properly built and
in that case you do not have to worry, the packages are available
through you!!!

Regards.

  Patrick DUPRÉ                          | |  email: pdupre at kegtux.org
  Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère
  Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale      | |
  Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12              | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
  189A, avenue Maurice Schumann            | | 59140 Dunkerque, France