texlive

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 18:01:59 UTC 2013

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 02:24:52PM +0000, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Tethys wrote:
>
> > ConTeXt is literally unusable out of the box (as
> > in, it doesn't run at all), which make typesetting my books
> > problematic.
>
> I don't regard conTeXt as a part of TeX/LaTeX.

That is a rather weird statement.  ConTeXt is a macro package for TeX
typesetting engines, so I would say LaTeX and ConTeXt are alternate
solutions based on the same core and are both part of the collection of
software often known as TeX and friends.  It is also part of the TeXLive
distribution.

--
Suvayu