About that installer...

Dan Irwin rummymobile at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 23:43:20 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Dan Irwin <rummymobile at gmail.com> wrote:

> The recovery partition should allow me to re-install windows, if I
> wanted to. I don't want to.

So I re-installed Windows, which took about 5 minutes. Back to factory.

Now I am installing Fedora 17 netinst iso, and so far I have:

- booted
- told it to resize sda3, which is the windows partition
- told it *nothing* else about partitioning, or swap, or anything
else, and it seems to be working just fine.

Now for the tough question. Should I just stick with F17, or use this
"fedup" to go to F18? I imagine the distro is probably pretty good,
once past anaconda.

Plenty of time to decide. Doing the netinst over a 3mbps dsl line...