I want Fedora in my future, but is it possible?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Mar 19 19:07:00 UTC 2013

Am 19.03.2013 19:38, schrieb Peter Gueckel:
> I have been looking at smartphones and tablets (I presently own
> neither, due to outrageous monthly fees and lengthy contracts), as
> I am starting to feel that I no longer want to do without mobility.
>
> However, how does Fedora fit into this? Is there a way to put
> Fedora onto a tablet or smartphone?
>
> Ubuntu offers an intriguing compromise, for users of an Android
> phone. Hook up a keyboard and monitor and run Ubuntu, so you don't
> exactly have your full system in your hand, but you _do_ have it in
> your pocket. Pretty cool, but it's not KDE-Fedora!
>
> How do you go about it?

this direction is completly wrong
a smartphone is not the same as a desktop-computer

terrible enough that these days way too much developers
designing interfaces while optimize them for phones and
tablets which is plain stupid

yes - i use a Galaxy S3
but i would not come to this train: everywhere the same