I want Fedora in my future, but is it possible?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri Mar 22 19:39:48 UTC 2013

On 03/22/2013 12:07 PM, Richard Vickery wrote:
> ...and I think the term "most people" refers to the vast majority who
> are not lawyers nor accountants. These professionals might need their
> stuff saved on their own machines, or external drives. Of course, does a
> private cloud need to be on the internet?

I know a number of authors, and occasionally house sit for one of them.
  (If you'd like the names, ask off-list because I'd rather not indulge
in gratuitous name-dropping.)  Do you really think that any of them
would want their current work kept on (and only on) the cloud?  I'm
fairly sure that some of you out there do programming as a consultant;
do you keep your projects on the cloud, or on media that you personally
control, and why?