Anyone that can Recommend a Laser Printer

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sat Mar 23 03:04:57 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 07:51:24PM -0400, Jim wrote:
> I'm looking to buy a Laser Printer that will work great in Fedora,
> in the price range of $200 - $400 price range. any recommendations ?
>
> Don't want any more Samsung printers they don't care about Linux support.

I've got an old Brother HL2070N laser printer that originally cost
around a hundred bucks. it "just works", mostly, without even using
brother's linux drivers. I say mostly, because you kinda have to try
the various drivers that Cups offers, for that printer, since some
of them  DON'T work (very well, or at all). but pick the right one
and it works beautifully.

I'll assume that their other/newer products would work as well.