nx

Patrick Dupre pdupre at kegtux.org
Sat Mar 30 20:45:20 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am experiencing some issues with the display when I use nxclient.
What ever I choice for the display (in confidure), I get a session
which covers all my screen. It looks like that the size of the remore
machine sceen size is used and not the one of the local one
what ever I say: 1200x800, "available area", etc..

How can I configure the session properly to have the size of the
nx session fitting the size available on the local machine?

Thank.

Patrick DUPRÉ                              || email: pdupre at kegtux.org
Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère
Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale        ||
Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                || Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
189A, avenue Maurice Schumann              || 59140 Dunkerque, France