"hackers"

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed May 1 05:02:47 UTC 2013

On 04/30/2013 09:43 PM, Richard Vickery wrote:
> I'm just going to guess, Tim, that you are a little more intelligent
> than your reply lets on, and that you can actually understand the
> meaning behind "I have no clue what the term 'I've been hacked' means".
> No one can be that stupid, can you?

You make a big deal out of the fact that you either are or have studied
political science, and yet you're going out of your way over and over to
be offensive.  Now as it happens, I have a friend with (among other
things) a PhD in Poly Sci, and he's almost always careful to avoid
offending anybody without good reason, so I know that not everybody who
studies politics is as abrasive as you've been.  Maybe you should step
back a for moment and ask yourself why you've been expressing yourself
this way.