Rid Firefox of an extension??

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Sat Nov 2 18:37:21 UTC 2013

	I'm running Firefox 24.0 on F18. It keeps telling me I have an
update for AdblockPlus, but when I try to install it, it fails. I've
tried doing it with AdblockPlus enabled, and with it disabled. There is
no button on this extension, as there is on normal ones, to remove it.
How do I just get rid of the whole extension?

	Is there an item or a line in my .mozilla, for instance, where I
can just delete it?
Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.