good bye -> Fwd: list-moderation -> Re: KDE without gnome-shell?

David dgboles at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 19:05:52 UTC 2013

On 11/9/2013 1:39 PM, EGO.II-1 wrote:

> On 11/09/2013 08:23 AM, Bill Oliver wrote:
>
> Interesting topic, What about the person who WAS once a devoted
> person....but due to the responses he was getting....left....and after
> trying a slew of other distros...couldn't find anything that compared to
> this one?..so he came back, a bit subdued, and hoping his return goes
> un-noticed.....what category would he fall into?....lurker?....core
> user?...casual user?...(and I MAY be opening myself up to "attack" from
> certain people here....but guess I'll just take my lumps and bear it! LoL!)
>

> EGO II

Try not to take it personally. Most of "The Internet", at least the
parts I follow have taken a nasty tone over the last several years.

Here, for example, there are a lot of very knowledgeable people. They
really know what they are talking about.

But, at times, being Geeks, they take a simple omelet and turn it into a 7
course dinner.  :-)

--

  David