Can't stand Gnome3, I think it's time for Fedora to move on

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 11:14:09 UTC 2013

On 23 November 2013 00:10, Sanne Grinovero <sanne.grinovero at gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW, I'm absolutely in love with Gnome3. Best thing ever happened to UI.

I'm generally desktop agnostic, because I usually don't care as long
as the DE stays behind whatever it is I actually want to run. Compiz
was the only DE where you might have started the computer just to look
at the DE. My problem with gnome shell wasn't the look, I tried it for
more than a release cycle, it was more the abuse you had to put up
with if you suggested there was anything less than perfect or room for
improvement. I can't even remember what the last (minor) issue I had
with gnome shell was, I do remember it was the responses I got that
persuaded me to change. The few problems I've encountered with KDE,
I've filed bugs, they've gotten fixed.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk