Why some say "rpm hell"

AP worldwithoutfences at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 15:11:45 UTC 2013

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 5:54 AM, Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> What happens when you break mail, in one way or another:  Your replies
> are not seen with the messages that they're related to.  They get
> missed, they get overlooked.  It gets very hard to follow an ongoing
> thread when all the messages in that thread are scattered randomly
> amongst hundreds of other messages, especially when it's important to be
> able to follow the progress of something along the thread (and no,
> quoting the entire thread in each message is not the answer).  Some
> helpers will give up helping after finding it a pain to follow an
> prolonged on-going conversation.  Some will give up immediately.  And if
> this converstion was on traditional usenet, rather than an email list,
> you'd be needing flameproof pants by now.  ;-)

Well, I agree but I simply reply in Firefox and by typing
www.gmail.com and nothing else!! This is the only way I do. Once I
log-in, I don't log-out ever (unless I have to check other gmail
account also, which I rarely use) and even if I have to use PC in
two-three days, I get directly Inbox because I didn't log out earlier!
I know since I am using Linux and with the addons like No Script, this
all is secured even when I am not logged out. But really I never
thought such technical aspects which are written above!