Fedora 19 screensaver

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Fri Oct 25 22:48:48 UTC 2013

On 10/26/2013 04:40 AM, William Henry wrote:

> [...]
Actually it's not fixed.
I have the latest updates as of yesterday afternoon 25 October and find
that if one re enters the password with in a few minutes of it switching
off then one can indeed log in but if one waits say half an hour or
more, the lock out is permanent and requires cold start.
Roger