Thunderbird text color -

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Thu Sep 12 22:34:35 UTC 2013

On 09/12/2013 05:29 PM, g wrote:

> On 09/12/2013 04:01 PM, Doug wrote:
> <>
>
>> In a similar vein, when I activate "Reply" the message I'm replying to
>> comes up in blue. I'd like that to stay black, like it used to.
>> Anybody know how to fix that?
>
> in a similar process of what i replied to bob goodwin, just look for "editor"
>
> questions? ask. ;=)

OK, I'm asking:  what does Mozilla call the test of the original message
as it appears in the reply window?  there are a number of things under
"editor" in the config protocol, so which one should
I change? (Just to make sure we are on the same page, the text
above this, which includes my original post and your reply, "in a
similar process, etc." is in blue.)

--
Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides.
--A.M.Greeley