Ananconda on 19

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 17:51:05 UTC 2013

On 21.09.2013 16:42, Phil Dobbin wrote:
> On 09/21/2013 03:35 PM, poma wrote:
>> On 21.09.2013 15:57, Phil Dobbin wrote:
>>> Hi, all.
>>>
>>> I've just tried to install Fedora 19 over the top of CentOS I.(e.
>>> erasing Centos) & I can't figure out how to do it. There's no option for
>>> erase & install as with other distros.
>>>
>>> Could anybody point me in the right direction?
>>>
>>> Cheers, Phil...
>>>

>> Can you point us in the right direction? :)
>> It's not so clear what and with what you want to do install.
>
> I insert the disc & when it comes to the disk partition section it tells
> me there is not enough room to install Fedora because CentOS is present.
>
> However there is no option to install over CentOS to utilise the whole
> disk that I could see anyway no matter what I try. I want to erase
> CentOS completely & just have Fedora on the disk.
>
> Hope this makes sense,
>
> Cheers,
>
>    Phil...

There is, not only you can delete the complete partition layout and
create a new one, but you can pass with reformatting only.
However to be sure of what we're really talking about, what exact
version of the CentOS is that, number of drives, partitions layout and
filesystems included, would be good to know as well.

poma