FFTW with mpi support

Brahmanand Jogai jogai9699 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 14:16:15 UTC 2014

I am attempting to compile an application (MPB from MIT) with support
for MPI.  It needs fast fourier transform with MPI support.  Fedora 20
provides several versions of fftw, but none has support for either
openmpi or mpich2.

Does anyone know of a repo that has fftw with mpi?  I have not found
anything on google.  I tried compiling fftw from source, but it failed
its own self tests.  Besides, installing a home built fftw could affect
other applications that depend on the Fedora-supplied one.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.