torrent.fedoraproject.org RSS feed?

Ben Blankley ben.blankley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 19:00:44 UTC 2014

I sent the following note to the infrastructure list, but maybe it's
better suited to users? It was never approved for the infrastructure
list. Please delete if it is offtopic.

With the impending release of F21, I was planning on setting up my
RSS-enabled Bittorrent client to get the F21 final ISO downloading as
soon as possible. Is there an RSS feed for torrent.fedoraproject.org?

If not, is there a mirror-friendly way to automate such a download
upon final release, whether through Bittorrent, rsync, or http?

I have a few systems at home that will need a full new installation
from F20, and since I'm on slow internet I'd rather just download
packages once, while I'm at work in CST. I haven't figured out how to
set up a local update mirror cache yet.

Thanks,
Ben Blankley