torrent.fedoraproject.org RSS feed?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Dec 4 20:59:20 UTC 2014

On Thu, Dec 04, 2014 at 13:00:44 -0600,
  Ben Blankley <ben.blankley at gmail.com> wrote:

>With the impending release of F21, I was planning on setting up my
>RSS-enabled Bittorrent client to get the F21 final ISO downloading as
>soon as possible. Is there an RSS feed for torrent.fedoraproject.org?
>
>If not, is there a mirror-friendly way to automate such a download
>upon final release, whether through Bittorrent, rsync, or http?

In the past when I have done this I have download the RC being used for
final from the staging area. Then when things open up on release day
I copy the binary over to where it should be. (You can breifly start
using the torrent to get the directory structure setup.) Then I start
up the torrent and it should verify that the binary you copied is
correct before seeding out to other people.