pdftk

Paul Allen Newell pnewell at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 11 03:49:55 UTC 2014

On 12/10/2014 04:07 PM, Ranjan Maitra wrote:

>>> Who would that be? Can this go to RPMfusion?
>> That's up to the RPMfusion people. But really, that's a lot less
>> ideal than having the software licensed in a truly open way so everyone
>> can benefit.
> Completely agree with this sentiment! But we can not do much here, I guess, except hope!
>
> Ranjan

Okay, I will hope (and in a positive manner as opposed to sarcastic) ...
but part of that will be in the spirit of my original use of the word
"hopeful" that someone with a "voice that matters" can give a push to
either itext5 author or rpmfusion group that it would be a good thing.

Thanks for giving this thread a "let's hope" flavor rather than a "ain't
gonna happen so forget it" brick wall

Paul