pdftk

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Thu Dec 11 04:02:15 UTC 2014

On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 19:49:55 -0800 Paul Allen Newell <pnewell at cs.cmu.edu> wrote:

> On 12/10/2014 04:07 PM, Ranjan Maitra wrote:

> >> That's up to the RPMfusion people. But really, that's a lot less
> >> ideal than having the software licensed in a truly open way so everyone
> >> can benefit.
> > Completely agree with this sentiment! But we can not do much here, I guess, except hope!
> >
> > Ranjan
> >

> Okay, I will hope (and in a positive manner as opposed to sarcastic) ...
> but part of that will be in the spirit of my original use of the word
> "hopeful" that someone with a "voice that matters" can give a push to
> either itext5 author or rpmfusion group that it would be a good thing.
>
> Thanks for giving this thread a "let's hope" flavor rather than a "ain't
> gonna happen so forget it" brick wall

Well, yes it is a fond hope because as I said, it is a fond hope. But I can't make it happen because I do not know the issues that this entails.

Ranjan

> Paul
>
> --

Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.