Congrats on F21. fedup worked great!

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 26 04:15:32 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-12-26 at 09:04 +1100, Stephen Morris wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Tim. F21 is still using /etc/default/grub and I
> have GRUB_DEFAULT=saved in that file already, but it makes no
> difference.

It should mean "boot the same as last time," so whenever you pick an
entry from the list, the same one gets used, each boot, until you pick
differently.

There may need to be another keyword, elsewhere, to make each selection
get saved (GRUB_DEFAULT=saved just says to use it), but I'm not familiar
enough with the new GRUB.

Alternatively, changed =saved to point to a specific kernel.

You need to study the manual, come back to the list with any questions
about things you can't understand.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.17.6-200.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Mon Dec 8 15:42:32 UTC 2014 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.