eclipse

Markku Kolkka markku.kolkka at pp.inet.fi
Mon Dec 29 17:15:10 UTC 2014

29.12.2014, 18:37, Angelo Moreschini kirjoitti:
> Hi,
>
> I downloaded Elipse (Gallileo) from the official repository of Fedora

Which version of Fedora? Currently supported Fedora releases should have
Eclipse Kepler (4.3) or Luna (4.4).

> with the purpose to develop Java programs,but it doesn't look to be suitable
> to be used for developing Java programs.

Did you install the eclipse-jdt (Java Development Tools) package?
Eclipse is a general purpose IDE, you need to install the components you
need for the programming languages you want to use.

> Also I don't find JDK (Java Development Kit) inside the IDE,

Is a JDK actually installed?

--
	Markku Kolkka
	markku.kolkka at iki.fi