eclipse

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:37:17 UTC 2014

Hi,

I downloaded Elipse (Gallileo) from the official repository of Fedora
with the purpose to develop Java programs,but it doesn't look to be suitable
to be used for developing Java programs..(it is not sensitive to the
skill used in Java programming, i.e there is not option to create java
classes, as also the option of compilation.., etc..).

Also I don't find JDK (Java Development Kit) inside the IDE, neither in the
menu
Window ---> Preferences I find a possibility to add the Java capability, as
it is wrote on the manuals of Eclipse....

I don't understand, I used Eclipse on Windows OS.. and there I
had not problem to develop Java Programs...

I am confused... what it is ?

What can I do to use Java in Eclipse in Fedora environment.

Regards
thank you

Angelo