F20 Updates or yum broken?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Feb 19 05:17:19 UTC 2014

Allegedly, on or about 19 February 2014, Dan Irwin sent:
> This morning while running yum update -y I noticed some problems...

That's the kind of reasons why I don't do "yum update -y".  You lose the
ability to stop problems *before* they happen.

About the only time I'd even consider doing it, would be on multiple
identical computer installations.  Once you've seen the update work on
one of them, you'd feel safe it'd be okay for the rest.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

public lists.