RPM build error

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sun Jan 26 03:53:04 UTC 2014

> $ rpm -qip
>
> | grep Signature
> Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Thu 21 Nov 2013 01:00:01 AM CET, Key ID
> 6d124fa1f5421236

Btw, forgot to mention that:

yum install
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/SeaEagle1/Fedora_19/x86_64/sylfilter-0.8-12.1.x86_64.rpm

installs sylfilter. No need for another rpm as a result.

I really like sylfilter: I have been using it for over a year now. It
is lightweight, does a very good job with filtering (has never been
incorrect in classification for the e-mails I get). However, the one
wrinkle has been that I have not been able yet to get procmail to work
with it. If anyone has, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks again, poma for the link!

Best wishes.
Ranjan