[OT] virtual exam environment

Pal, Laszlo vlad at vlad.hu
Fri Jul 4 14:28:26 UTC 2014

Thank you. My case is a bit more complicated. It consists of several
different machines with different operating systems and different
software running on top of it. Also I have to include a few Virtual
Appliances as well, so what I really need is to create fully
configured purpose-built virtual environments quickly but having no
separate VM-s for different scenarios.

L: