DNF Doesn't Appear to Have --skip-broken

Stephen Morris samorris at netspace.net.au
Sun Jul 6 21:45:18 UTC 2014

On 07/03/2014 11:31 AM, Mike Wright wrote:
> 07/02/2014 06:10 PM, Rick Stevens wrote:

>>> Just for my benefit how have you configured Thunderbird to do this? I
>>> used to do this with Mandriva but I can't find where to do this in the
>>> version I am using now. The only option I can see that might be close,
>>> but it is a global option, is Options->Delivery Format which I
>>> currently
>>> have set to Auto Detect.
>>
>> Go to "Edit->Preferences", then open the "Composition" box. Under the
>> "General" tab, you'll see a "Send options..." box near the bottom.
>> Click on that and you'll be presented with the HTML and Plain Text
>> domains stuff.
>
> Lost the original message so I'm replying to Rick's...
>
> Right click in TBird's left tab on your account name then choose
> Settings.  That will open "Account Settings" then choose "Composition
> & Addressing".  The top box should be unchecked (Compose messages in
> HTML format).
>
> Between Rick's suggestion and this you should be ready to go!

Thanks guys. I've followed Rick's suggestion, which was the options I
was looking for but couldn't find. Removing the check box against
'Compose Messages in HTML' is something I didn't really want to do as
this is a global option rather than a domain level option, plus I
communicate with a number of different clients where the mail in html is
the preferred option.

regards,
Steve