DNF Doesn't Appear to Have --skip-broken

Mike Wright mike.wright at mailinator.com
Thu Jul 3 01:31:34 UTC 2014

07/02/2014 06:10 PM, Rick Stevens wrote:
> On 07/02/2014 03:22 PM, Stephen Morris issued this missive:

>>> I think I need to correct your statement......
>>>
>>> When sending to fedoraproject.org domain I have configured T-Bird to
>>> send *only* text/plain.
>> Just for my benefit how have you configured Thunderbird to do this? I
>> used to do this with Mandriva but I can't find where to do this in the
>> version I am using now. The only option I can see that might be close,
>> but it is a global option, is Options->Delivery Format which I currently
>> have set to Auto Detect.
>
> Go to "Edit->Preferences", then open the "Composition" box. Under the
> "General" tab, you'll see a "Send options..." box near the bottom.
> Click on that and you'll be presented with the HTML and Plain Text
> domains stuff.

Lost the original message so I'm replying to Rick's...

Right click in TBird's left tab on your account name then choose
Settings.  That will open "Account Settings" then choose "Composition &
Addressing".  The top box should be unchecked (Compose messages in HTML
format).

Between Rick's suggestion and this you should be ready to go!