DNF Doesn't Appear to Have --skip-broken

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Thu Jul 3 01:10:41 UTC 2014

On 07/02/2014 03:22 PM, Stephen Morris issued this missive:

> On 07/02/2014 08:29 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> On 07/02/14 05:45, Stephen Morris wrote:
>>>      I'm using Thunderbird which like Ed's is configured to send both
>>> text and html. Like Ed said there is potentially an issue at your end
>>> or Rahul's end, as further to what you are seeing when I replied to
>>> your mail Thunderbird actually generated 2 responses, which I've
>>> never seen it do before. Relative to those characters in the history,
>>> in the first line under Rahul's salutation, the first 3 extraneous
>>> characters are where I have inserted a Tab, the other instances in
>>> that text are just Spaces, so something is doing a horrible translation.
>> I think I need to correct your statement......
>>
>> When sending to fedoraproject.org domain I have configured T-Bird to
>> send *only* text/plain.
> Just for my benefit how have you configured Thunderbird to do this? I
> used to do this with Mandriva but I can't find where to do this in the
> version I am using now. The only option I can see that might be close,
> but it is a global option, is Options->Delivery Format which I currently
> have set to Auto Detect.

Go to "Edit->Preferences", then open the "Composition" box. Under the
"General" tab, you'll see a "Send options..." box near the bottom.
Click on that and you'll be presented with the HTML and Plain Text
domains stuff.
-               The Theory of Rapitivity: E=MC Hammer                -
-                                  -- Glenn Marcus (via TopFive.com) -