why do we use systemd?

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 13:11:41 UTC 2014

On 07.07.2014 13:19, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-07-07 at 04:39 +0200, poma wrote:

>>> To do that I would first have to understand it.
>>>
>>> poc
>>>

>> You do not understand your own terminology!? :)
>
> Yeah sure, that's what I meant. Not.
>
> poc

You see, you expect systemd to be understandable, however you alone weren't understandable here. :)

Perhaps 'man systemd-what-i-thought' would be helpful to many people here, but those who complain anyway are lazy per se, or they do not care, or are themselves ignorant or are just lame provocateurs etc.

What I do not understand why you are trying to align with that group despite your great experience in the branche.
We should seek advice from you, not vice versa. ;)

poma