why do we use systemd?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Jul 7 23:39:06 UTC 2014

On 07/07/2014 04:16 PM, poma wrote:
> On 08.07.2014 01:15, Greg KH wrote:
>>
>> *plonk*
>>

> And people tend to say systmed developers are rude. :)
> Thanks Greg!

You do understand, don't you, that he's just publicly killfiled you and
that he won't be seeing your response?  The only reason, BTW, that I
haven't done the same, yet, is because you sometimes say something
that's both relevant and useful.  So far, your signal/noise ratio has
been high enough that I'm willing to put up with you, but it's been
getting very close lately.  Frankly, I'm astonished that you haven't
been subjected to moderation because you've been so abusive.