Fedora on StackExchange

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 10 13:08:00 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jul 09, 2014 at 08:46:09PM -0500, Carl Bennett wrote:
> Just trying to get this to have more visibility:
> http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/67392/fedora
> I think it could definitely benefit Fedora users and enthusiasts as a
> whole. It would be helpful to have a Q&A on Stack Exchange for Fedora
> specifically so that Fedora-specific questions can be answered. There's
> multiple reasons for supporting this, and hey even Ubuntu has its own.

This isn't the first Fedora proposal on Area51, I don't think.

I actually think it was very unfortunate that the Ubuntu people got theirs
split off from http://unix.stackexchange.com -- the division doesn't really
help anyone. Both Fedora and Ubuntu are totally on-topic there.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>