Is this proof that systemd is completely broken?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat Jul 12 21:38:41 UTC 2014

On 07/12/2014 02:10 PM, Bill Oliver wrote:

> Yeah, I know.  Thanks for that useful suggestion.

Any time.  And, I wasn't even intending to be sarcastic.  I wanted to
point out that, unlike Windows, if you don't like the way Linux works,
you're free in every sense of the word to Do Something about it,
including create a new distro if you really want to.

BTW, it took me a little bit of careful thinking to come up with that
name, because I didn't want to come across as trying to make you look
like King Canute, trying to hold back the tide.  If nothing else, nobody
with that attitude has any business being involved with a bleeding edge
distro such as Fedora!