OT: Thunderbird spontaneously unsubscribing folders.

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Sun Jul 13 16:45:00 UTC 2014

On 07/13/2014 06:06 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 07/13/2014 08:53 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>> Sometimes, thunderbird becomes non-reactive for minutes longer periods
>> (several minutes), but is back afterwards.
>
> Next time that happens, run top to see if it's working its little ass
> off or just taking a nap.
Sure, I can try to do that - Right now, I am suspecting caching isn't
always working, and thunderbird could be re-downloading/re-indexing
everything from remote ;)

However, the amount of cut'n'pastos in my reply reminds me about another
issue which is haunting me for years: Sometimes, c'n'p during editing
mails appears to be visually deleting contents, but not to delete it
from mails being sent out. I would not want to exclude it just has
happened in before-mentioned mail - Surely this could also have been a
PEBKAC ;)

Ralf