Is this proof that systemd is completely broken?

David Benfell benfell at parts-unknown.org
Mon Jul 14 02:41:25 UTC 2014

David Boles writes:

> It appears that the entire Linux world hates your guts so perhaps you
> might consider buying a Mac and using Mac OS X?
>
> At the very least might I suggest the you STFU? Since you appear to
> not be smart enough to deal with this.
>
> Gee. Are there no moderators here?

Mr. Boles,

You are obviously unfamiliar with Sam Varshavchik <mrsam at courier-mta.com>.

Do you see the domain name in his email address? Courier is one of the
major mail transfer agents out there, a well-developed alternative to
postfix. Sam is largely responsible for it.

As such, he has contributed more to free software than, I dare say, you
ever will.

'Linux' most certainly does not hate him. Many of us recognize a
considerable debt of gratitude.

--
David Benfell
See https://parts-unknown.org/node/2 if you do not understand the