How to save/export a VM? -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Jul 25 21:58:45 UTC 2014

On 07/25/14 17:33, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 07/25/2014 01:50 PM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
>> it took time but I've got my XFCE4 desktop configured as I want it, no
>> fuss no muss!
>
> Wouldn't it have been easier just to copy across $HOME if that's all
> you needed?

Possibly if that could be put in the VM. It would also be simpler to
make an ordinary Centos7 install if I really needed it. It's just an
exercise to see what can be done the provided Virtual Machine Manager.
It's there and I will install Fedora 21 beta in it eventually.

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD
box10  Fedora-20/64bit Linux/XFCE