yesterday kernel update fail?

Pal, Laszlo (private) vlad at vlad.hu
Fri Jun 6 08:32:20 UTC 2014

Anyone else started today with this?

================================================================================================================================================
 Package                                   Arch
Version                              Repository                     Size
================================================================================================================================================
Removing:
 kernel                                    x86_64
3.14.5-200.fc20                      @updates                      135 M
 kernel-devel                              x86_64
3.14.5-200.fc20                      @updates                       33 M
 kernel-modules-extra                      x86_64
3.14.5-200.fc20                      @updates                      8.2 M

Transaction Summary
Remove  3 Packages

It seems something wrong with this update at least at my machine since
with this version my boot process can't finish. Booting the previous
kernel solves the problem. Any official announcement for this?

Vlad