Install problem (Fedora 20-32bit

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sun Jun 8 22:56:13 UTC 2014

On 06/09/14 06:40, David wrote:
> I am impressed Ed. Most, in my experience, torrents die quickly due to
> lack of seeds. I gave up on torrents when I upgraded from telephone
> lines and 56k modems. I have no idea but many, many yeaRS AGO,

FWIW, maybe things have changed again....with more people using linux and more people using torrents.  I had a need recently to get DVDs of F14 through F19.  All of them were available via torrent and all 6 downloaded quite quickly.

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong. -- Dandemis