Install problem (Fedora 20-32bit

David dgboles at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 23:21:55 UTC 2014

On 6/8/2014 6:56 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 06/09/14 06:40, David wrote:
>> I am impressed Ed. Most, in my experience, torrents die quickly due to
>> lack of seeds. I gave up on torrents when I upgraded from telephone
>> lines and 56k modems. I have no idea but many, many yeaRS AGO,
>
> FWIW, maybe things have changed again....with more people using linux and more people using torrents.  I had a need recently to get DVDs of F14 through F19.  All of them were available via torrent and all 6 downloaded quite quickly.

torrents? I don't recall the last time I heard of those actually be of use.

"with more people using linux and more people using torrent"? You mean
that people that use linux ...

IMHO? Torrents sucked then. And they suck now.

As for this person? People like *you*? The unpaid helpers here? He
insulted 'you' IMO. If you don't care? You need to make that more clear.
*I* thought he insulted 'you'. If you don't care? let me know. So that I
won't care either. When they poo on your plate...
--

  David