Install problem (Fedora 20-32bit

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sun Jun 8 23:37:01 UTC 2014

On 06/09/14 07:21, David wrote:
> IMHO? Torrents sucked then. And they suck now.

I live in Taiwan.  If it were not for torrents I'd be missing some very good shows.

> As for this person? People like *you*? The unpaid helpers here? He
> insulted 'you' IMO. If you don't care? You need to make that more clear.
> *I* thought he insulted 'you'. If you don't care? let me know. So that I
> won't care either. When they poo on your plate...

I hardly pay any attention to "insults" on mailing lists.  And, I pay *zero* attention when/if it is directed at me.  It isn't worth the bits and the keystrokes.

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong. -- Dandemis