F20: Touchpad vertical scroll for Dell Latitude E5430

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri Jun 20 21:27:33 UTC 2014

On 06/20/2014 02:16 PM, poma wrote:
> Isn't Xfce cool! :)
> Mickey Mouse

I think so.  I'm in the process of setting up a flash drive with a full
F20 system (not a live image, because I want the full drive properly
available) with ClamAV so that a friend can scan/clean Windows boxen
properly, and I'm giving it Xfce because I think it's much easier to use
for a beginner than Gnome.  And, once I have it, I'll use Clonezilla to
make the one I give him.  That way, I can easily make more as needed.