Dell Inspiron 1545 touchpad suddenly s-l-o-w

Temlakos temlakos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 21:32:21 UTC 2014

The latest updates--pushed yesterday--cause the touchpad on my Dell
Inspiron 1545 to run v-e-r-y s-l-o-w.

It was so bad, I tried to reinstall Fedora.

At first the reinstall restored the swift movement of the touchpad pointer.

But as soon as it took the updates, everything slowed down once again.

When I run in Setup, the touchpad cursor moves swiftly. But not when
Fedora is loaded.

What a time for this to happen. I simply cannot use it for any kind of
presentation in the shape it's in.

What package might I possibly be able to roll back until somebody fixes
the problem?

Temlakos