KMail issues after update

Stephen Davies sdavies at sdc.com.au
Fri Mar 14 00:34:44 UTC 2014

Yesterday my Fedora 20 automatic updater installed 178 items; one of which
seems to have been KMail.
KMail now says 4.12.3. I believe it was 4.12.2.
Since then,the KMail behaviour has been decidedly strange.

I can read mail, reply to mail and send mail but I cannot delete mail nor save
it to folders.
Also, mail that has been read, does not change colour.

I am using KMail as a POP client with dovecot.
My folders are all below my home directory and look to be correct in terms of
ownership and permissions.

Any ideas as to what has happened and what I can do to fix things?

Cheers and thanks,
Stephen