can't boot F19 system

pgaltieri . pgaltieri at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 05:19:32 UTC 2014

Well I tried to re-install grub per the link in a previous email.  I booted
from DVD, went into rescue mode and did the chroot.  I ran

/sbin/grub2-install /dev/sda

and on rebooting I get:

Secure Boot
Image failed to verify with <ACCESS DENIED>
Press any key to continue

So now what?

Anyway to recover from this?

Paolo